In an ever increasingly complicated and powerful computer environment we are becoming more and more vulnerable to Cyber Crime. As we have seen multiple times on the media, the most powerful organisations are included in the list of victims to Cyber Crime. Now that it is apparent that the security within Financial Institutions has fallen behind, we have organised this Masterclass to help you understand, review and develop a strategy towards improving your Financial Security.
- Best practices
- Regulatory insight
- Case studies
- Templates and Step-by-step guides
- Specific and exceptional educational insights combining modern theories and practical examples
- Workshop using advanced international experience and knowledge of high-level expert
- Special materials and templates for future use by the participants in their work
Some of the key takeaways include:
- An insight into why knowledge of Cyber Security is critical for
- An opportunity to discuss the evolving threat landscape; key vulnerabilities; risks and counter measure; with a focus on the financial sector.
- Key knowledge to understand how Cyber Security impacts roles and responsibilities; and successfully managing evolving and complex stakeholder management relationships.
- Gain an overview of best practices including: Strategy and Governance; Business Information Risk Management; and Business Resilience.
- Explore key laws, legal rights and corporate and personal liabilities and responsibilities.
- An opportunity to embed learning through discussion with experienced experts and relevant real world case studies and scenarios.
- An opportunity to discuss further personal and organisational development through training, coaching and mentoring