This time we introduce one of our special speakers, Mr. Rainer Hinrichs-Rahlwes from the European Renewable Energies Federation (EREF), who will give you a presentation on EU policy development and perspectives for Renewables at the 5th Annual Renewable Energy Finance in Practice Forum on 20-21 October 2016 in Vienna.
European Renewable Energies Federation (EREF)/German Renewable Energy Federation (BEE)
Rainer Hinrichs-Rahlwes is currently a Vice-President of the European Renewable Energies Federation (EREF), the voice of independent producers of energy from renewable sources, and he is a Board Member and the spokesperson for European and International Affairs of the German Renewable Energy Federation (BEE), the national umbrella organization of the renewable energy sector.
In his presentation he will focus on policy development, including some implications on financing, which is expected from the upcoming policy development. His speech will include the following subtopics:
- Upcoming new legislation for renewable energy and climate protection – the 2030 perspective
- Renewables in the context of EU and global climate policies – strong momentum from Paris
- Renewables as dominant market players – markets need to adapt
- Phasing out inflexibility – Competitive renewables in flexible and undistorted markets
- Developing new markets and frameworks
If you would like to receive more information please Request the Conference Agenda.