Regardless if you are an agile coach, a line manager or an HR professional, you need to understand how people strategy and people operations need to change when working in a company embracing the agile value structure. How do performance management, recruitment, learning and development, compensation, and benefits, and the way we perform employee engagement surveys change? What are the specific skills that we need to use to run an agile transformation from a people perspective? And is there still a need to do succession planning in the future?
The training places great emphasis on practical examples and we will present a series of tools that you will be able to use when getting started on your own agile HR initiative. We take you through an agile HR case from setting goals and developing user stories for HR to implementing sprint planning and monitoring the sprint using Kanban.
- Assess the current organizational structure and design a new structure that enables business agility, maximizes communication and collaboration within and among teams and enables the flow of value
- Appraise current performance management practices and identify ways of bringing Agile thinking to enhance performance, accountability, and growth
- Develop an oganizational action plan for role modeling an agile mindset and to build new skills that will enable cross-functional teams
- Design a sourcing strategy that can be used to find and acquire the “right” people to support the strategic growth of the organization taking values, culture, diversity, and collaboration into the hiring decision
Who should attend?
• Agile coaches
• HR managers
• HR Business Partners
• HR professionals
• Line managers
• Operational & business managers and consulting managers in both the private and public sectors.