This 2-day intensive programme is aimed at participants who wish to understand the various legal and practical aspects of commercial contracts in its different facets, and minimise their organisation to exposure to potential expensive disputes, it addresses the background law, key documents including the Joint Venture Agreement, R&D Agreement, Commercial Manufacturing Agreement, Collaboration structures, intellectual property. Sample documents will be shared with the participants to study themselves and refer back to them to continue their learning after the course.
• Master the key issues in Collaborative R&D agreements and Commercial Manufacturing Agreements
•Understand the significant challenges of Material Transfer and Consultancy Agreements including dealing with IPR
•Be taken through the key significant clauses of legal agreements by reference to sample clauses and documents including the Confidentiality and Joint Venture Agreements and unique aspects Life Sciences transactions
•Learn a unique tried and tested 10 Step Key Tool for Analysing and Drafting ANY Commercial Contract in Life Sciences with Visuals – Flow Charts and Checklists
Who should attend?
• Life Sciences professionals from clinical, R & D, commercial, manufacturing, sales and marketing, distribution and purchasing
• In house lawyers
• Company Directors
• Business Development Managers
• Commercial and Contract Managers
• Purchasing and Procurement
• Heads of Legal Departments
• Legal Advisors