The two-day Transaction Banking Master Class is an intensive training covering all aspects of Transaction Services, both from a corporate treasury and a transaction banking perspective, while FX, Liquidity, Risk, Technology, Trade & Supply chain finance are fully integrated as it is an integrated part of transaction service from the companies perspective.
This training will ensure that the transaction service, relationship bankers are fully skilled in understanding the role of the Corporate Treasurer, how the treasury department and the company as a whole operates.
Participants will leave the Master Class with an enhanced understanding of the Transaction services needs of corporates and of how the transaction banking services can meet those needs.
- Understand the role of the Corporate Treasurer
- Understand how the treasury department and the company as a whole operates
- Enhanced understanding of the Transaction services needs of corporates
- Significantly grow the banks share of cash management business from corporate clients and increase mandate wins
Who should attend?
• Transaction banking staff
• Sales people
• Front liners
• Client service people
• Product managers
• Particularly people involved and exposed to liquidity
• Commercial banking people staff
• Relationship bankers
• Payments people and infrastructure
• Everyone interest in the dynamics of the transaction bank towards clients and internal organisation