This two day course is an introduction to the world of Business Continuity & Crisis Management. It is designed for newcomers on the subject of BCCM and who need to have a good understanding of this subject should the situation arise in their company. It provides the beginner with a basic knowledge and understanding of developing or maintaining a crisis management plan.
By the end of this MasterClass, the participants will
• Analyse characteristics of Business Continuity & Crisis Management.
• Benefit from real life case studies/ best practices.
• Define the risks and threats to the reputation, its products & services.
• Discover a practical approach to how, why and when a crisis can happen to your organization and best to manage it.
• Develop an effective approach to Business Continuity & Crisis Management and how to manage it in your industry.
• Understand the urgency and technics to handle an incident before, during and after a crisis.
• Evaluate your companies current crisis management plan so you are prepared.
Who should attend
The BCCM course is best for Directors or anyone in the business who is involved with the Emergency Response Team.
• Oil and gas
• Security companies
Julian Woodall, Freelance Health and Safety Training Consultant
Have been involved in heath and safety training and development since 2005 not only in the United Kingdom but also in the Middle East North Africa Region. Have extensive experience in providing training and development solutions for a multitude of companies in the UK and GCC by advising them on the effectiveness of their training procedures, but also carrying out business development within the MENA Region aimed at the oil, gas and petrochemical industry.
Qualified as a Remote Areas Medic from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh for Medicine in Remote Areas, have worked in Oman, Iraq, Nigeria ,UAE, Qatar, Algeria, Jordan, Norway, China, Highlands of Scotland & Snowdonia providing medical support and health and safety training to a variety of clients in hostile environments such as mountain and desert regions.
These have included a multitude of companies from government departments to TV crews. Have consulted on training and development to a multitude of companies from the telecommunications industry, airports, military, local government, specialised security industry, construction industry, arborist, theatres & restaurants, tailoring their training to what they require.
Have consulted a number of training companies developing their organisational and understanding of health and safety policies and behavioral safety.
Liaised with training companies to design and develop bespoke training programmes and the establishment of a training budget.