Participants can earn up to 14 CPE credits in the Management Advisory Services field of study.Business Risk Management Ltd is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
After completing this course you will be able to
• Sell the benefits effectively
• Apply the different techniques for identifying risks
• Measure the risks in a simple way
• Implement effective risk mitigation
• Link risk management into the business planning process
• Deliver practical techniques for the assessment of people, process and reputation risks
• Record the risk process efficiently
• Engage stakeholders
Who Should Attend?
• Risk managers
• Managers responsible for the risk management function or process
• Internal Auditors and audit managers
• Other assurance professionals such as those in Compliance and QA functions who are being asked to review the risk process
• Finance managers and I nsurance professionals who need knowledge of the wider approach to risk management
Business Risk Management Ltd
Phil Griffiths is founder and CEO of Business Risk Management Ltd, A Chartered Accountant and an Associate of the Institute of Internal Auditors, he has over 30 years’ experience in risk management, internal audit and fraud prevention as practitioner, professional adviser, facilitator and trainer. Phil is regarded as one of the world’s leading experts in the fields of strategic risk management and Internal Audit.
Phil is recognized as an accomplished and charismatic facilitator, trainer and lecturer having advised many renowned organizations, coordinated top-level events and addressed national and international conferences on a wide range of critical business topics. He has led risk management programs for many hundreds of private and public sector clients including, development of risk strategies and facilitated workshops plus assistance with implementation.
He has developed and delivered regular training courses on risk management, fraud prevention and investigation and best practice internal audit across the world.
He is a renowned author – his recent book ‘Risk Based Auditing’ is an international best seller.
Phil has published research into many aspects of internal audit and risk management best practice, including “Strategic Risk management” “The Need to Co-ordinate Assurance Providers” and “The Expectations of Chief Executives towards Internal Audit and its future”.