A spinoff of the word fintech, insurtech refers to the application of new innovations and technology that are dramatically disrupting the insurance industry, from apps to artificial intelligence (AI) and lots in between.The need for better user experience, demand for different on demand insurance products by Millennials, increase in data from sensors and IoT present huge potential for Insurance sector disruption in health insurance, life insurance and property and casualty insurance sectors.
- Best practices
- Case studies
- Templates and Step-by-step guides
- Specific and exceptional educational insights combining modern theories and practical examples
- Workshop using advanced international experience and knowledge of high-level expert
- Special materials and templates for future use by the participants in their work
- Market growth – Take a look at the dynamics of an evolving InsurTech Market
- Big Data – Learn how the data economy and data driven innovation is at a centre of everything
- Behaviours and incentives – Know more about how digital technologies and behavioural sciences redefine the insurance sector
- New revenue opportunities – Get to know how technological evolutions and digital transformation impact business models
- Regulatory issues – Understand the limits and controls applicable to Artificial Intelligence
- Implementing Digital transformation – Be aware of the possible digital transformation and innovation models
Jean-Stéphane Gourévitch is an expert of the strategic, public policy & market aspects of the digital/mobile payments, mobile money, digital/mobile banking, digital/mobile commerce, fintech, the data economy and innovation ecosystem with over 25 years global experience at senior management levels.
Jean-Stéphane has an unusual corporate and entrepreneurial experience. He has held senior management positions with International telecom operators e.g. Everything Everywhere Ltd. (EE), Orange, France Telecom, Verizon Business, Colt Technology Services Ltd. He has worked for OFCOM, the UK digital communications regulator. He also has held senior management positions with Deloitte Consulting and with strategic marketing and PR/Communications firms.
He has created his own management consulting company 5 years ago to great success and
combine unique strategic, public policy and commercial vision of digital convergence, fintech,
insurtech and the data economy. He also has a truly unique global experience of mentoring and advising entrepreneurs and start-ups, in particular very young entrepreneurs. He is a frequent speaker in major fintech, payments and insurtech such as Fintech Connect Live, Pay Expo, Money2020, etc.
Jean-Stéphane is an independent conference director, creating programs/content for major conferences such as Fintech Connect Live in London, INPAYCO Digital Payments in Toronto and Paris.
Regulation, Risks and Opportunities in Berlin and London, the Africa Fintech Forum in Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
He is also a mentor and advisor to fintech, insurtech and digital technologies startups and to young entrepreneurs in Europe, Africa, Asia, Latin and North America. His expertise lies in strategy, business development, regulatory affairs, public policy, Government Relations, stakeholder relationships management, communication and PR.
Jean-Stéphane holds a number of major French Universities including the Sorbonne University, in particular: a Post Graduate in European Law and Business Strategy,a Masters in International Economic Law both earned with a First and Summa Cum Laude a Masters in European Union Law.