Today’s LifeScience environment is dynamic, very changeable and requires a broad and holistic view for every manager/executive working in this environment. The LifeScience Micro MBA program is a condensed overview of all aspects with respect to doing business in a LifeScience environment which will prepare managers who have further career ambitions either in their current role/discipline or considering a switch to any other discipline in this industry. The program will focus primarily on sharing experiences and case-studies in forum discussions and exercises setup rather than classroom teaching only.
- Know what strategy and strategic thinking means for LifeScience now in the coming future
- Gain more understanding and overview of all elements belonging to the total LifeScience value chain
- How to become a leader in a LifeScience environment
- How to turn strategy into a go-to-market plan
- How to apply Marketing and Sales Excellence in a LifeScience organization
- Learn from real-life LifeScience experiences and business cases
Who should attend?
- Middle and higher LifeScience managers who would like to gain more understanding about the total Lifescience value chain in order to improve their total business planning skills and competencies.
- LifeScience professionals who are considering a full MBA program but not sure about direction and time investment yet.
- Middle and higher LifeScience managers who would like to have a better understanding of how to develop their career in their current job or next position or even in switching to another discipline or leadership role.