In this 2-day training you will learn how to build machine learning applications in C# with Microsoft’s new ML.NET library. You will learn how to prepare a data set, load and process it, and design and train a machine learning model to generate useful predictions from the data. The course will provide a solid foundation of machine learning (regression, classification and clustering) and also cover advanced applications like using deep convolutional neural networks to detect objects in images.
You will learn how to build advanced AI applications with only a few lines of C# code. We will cover many use cases like trend prediction, anomaly detection, text analysis, computer vision, and many others.
During the course Mark Farragher will share many tips and tricks on how you can start introducing AI and data science functionality to your business today.
This course uses NET Core version 3.0 and Microsoft Visual Studio Code. Both Windows 10, OS/X, and Ubuntu Linux are supported. The source code of all demos will be made available to participants.
By the end of the course
- Have experienced C# machine learning first-hand
- Understand the capabilities of the Microsoft ML.NET machine learning library
- Be able to build classifiers, anomaly detectors, recommendation systems, and many other AI apps
- Discover how to run deep convolutional neural networks in C#
- Have learned about regression, classification, clustering, association mining, and more
- Be able to quickly build AI business prototypes in C#
- Fully understand the role of AI in the Microsoft developer ecosystem
Who should attend
- CTOs (with C# programming skills)
- Solution Architects
- Enterprise Architects
- Software Team Leaders
- Senior Developers
- AI Developers
- Software Developers
All participants must have a working knowledge of C# software development.
Certified Microsoft Trainer (MCT)
Machine Learning and Computer Vision trainer at The Machine Learning Advantage
Software Development trainer at Udemy
Mark is a serial entrepreneur and the author of 12 successful IT courses in the Udemy marketplace. His career spans over two decades during which he has been a Founder twice and CTO three times. He has launched two successful lean startups in The Netherlands. Mark became a Microsoft Certified Trainer in 2005 and started training
classes in full stack development. Today he uses his extensive knowledge of IT to help CIOs, CTO s, architects, and forwardlooking tech professionals to make sense of AI, Machine Learning, and Computer Vision. Mark is a certified Microsoft Trainer and Scrum master. He speaks fluent English, Dutch, and German.