In this 2-day training you will learn how to build machine learning applications and deploy them in your own organization. You will learn all about loading and processing data, creating regression models, evaluating predictions, classify and cluster data, improve models by combining them into ensembles, and many other AI tricks.
You will learn how to smartly implement AI and machine learning techniques in business software. We will cover use case like automatic text analysis, revenue growth prediction, suspicious transaction flagging, and many others.
During the course Mark Farragher will share many tips and tricks on how you can start
introducing AI and data science functionality to your business today with just a few lines of code.
This course features technology demos that use the C# programming language and the Microsoft ML.NET machine learning library. The code will be made available to all participants.
• Have experienced machine learning first hand
• Understand the stages of a machine learning process
• Learn what pitfalls to watch out for when implementing machine learning in your organization
• Discover what works and what doesn’t work in machine learning
• Gain actionable AI tools to use when you go back to work
• Get a chance to walk out with a great plan on how to AI-enable your work
• Have learned about many examples of how machine learning can benefit organizations
Who should attend
• CEOs interested in machine learning and AI
• Chief Information Officers
• Chief Technical Officers
• Solution Architects
• Vice Presidents of Engineering
• Directors/Heads of AI
• Business Analysts
• Senior AI Software Developers
Knowledge of software development and programming is recommended for this course
but not required to attend.
Certified Microsoft Trainer (MCT)
Machine Learning and Computer Vision trainer at The Machine Learning Advantage
Software Development trainer at Udemy
Mark is a serial entrepreneur and the author of 12 successful IT courses in the Udemy marketplace. His career spans over two decades during which he has been a Founder twice and CTO three times. He has launched two successful lean startups in The Netherlands. Mark became a Microsoft Certified Trainer in 2005 and started training
classes in full stack development. Today he uses his extensive knowledge of IT to help CIOs, CTO s, architects, and forwardlooking tech professionals to make sense of AI, Machine Learning, and Computer Vision. Mark is a certified Microsoft Trainer and Scrum master. He speaks fluent English, Dutch, and German.