This 2 day intensive programme is aimed at participants who wish to understand the various legal aspects of M & A in its different facets, it addresses the deal process, key documents including the Share Purchase Agreement, Disclosure Letter, specific issues Due Diligence in FinTech including Technology, Infrastructure, Material IT components , Cybersecurity, Contract ‘landmines’ with the distinctions between a share purchase and an asset purchase Sample documents will be shared with the participants to study themselves and refer back to them to continue their learning.
• Learn about what makes the legal aspects of M&A significantly different to Private Equity deal or Joint Venture
• Master the legal structures of how the various facets of an M&A deal integrate together coalescing the different specialisations to better advise their external or internal clients
• Understand the legal process of the different types of acquisitions
• Be taken through the key significant clauses of legal agreements by reference to sample clauses and documents including the Share Purchase Agreement,
• Learn a unique tried and tested 10 Key Step Analysis to analyse any M&A contract for lawyers and M&A professionals to apply to any and all Cross Border M&A Contracts and Deals, with Visuals – Flow Charts and Checklist.
Who should attend:
• Company directors
• Private equity professionals
• Venture capitalists
• Investment bankers
• Corporate financiers
• M&A specialists
• Vendors and Purchasers