The Contract and legal document drafting seminar is an intensive training event for lawyers, and paralegals,working in the the pharmaceutical industry, held over 4 consecutive half-day sessions.
It will improve participants’ skills of writing clear, concise contracts with specific relevance to the pharmaceutical Industry, including collaborative research agreements, joint-venture agreements, IP rights and key issues in commercial manufacturing agreements for medicines and vaccines.
The seminar will cover not only the practical knowledge needed by lawyers working in international commerce but will also simulate an international contract negotiation scenario, with teams and simulated strategy meetings, as well as tactical argument development.
The trainer is a British lawyer, used to the multicultural, international flavour of modern business, who is also a qualified lawyer/linguist, and the chief training partner/instructor of the UN for contracts and contract drafting.
• The principles of successful contract drafting
• How to use clear English explanations of obligations and safeguards in contracts
• How to Plan and structure of contracts for the Pharmaceutical Industry
• The relevant Contract law and IP law relating to requirements needed in Pharma Industry contracts
Who should attend?
• Legal directors and corporate counsel
• Practicing lawyers
• Legal practitioners advising Pharmaceutical companies
• Business managers involved in the Pharmaceutical Industry