The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly impacted the cyber security landscape as threat actors exploit the current crisis by launching an unrelentless barrage of attacks against organisations of all shapes and sizes.
To survive, organisations must adopt approaches to cybersecurity that will require more direct engagement from senior executives to protect critical business information and systems without constraining innovation and growth. Key to this is having robust risk management and audit assurance capabilities to help business executives manage their cybersecurity risks.
Critical infrastructure organisations, including utilities, financial services and oil and gas remains the prime choice of cyber criminals and hackers. However, pharmaceutical companies have some special characteristics that make them particularly vulnerable to attack. This workshop will therefore explore cybersecurity risk management and audit through the lens of big pharma.
The delivery of the three day, 4.5 hours per day, workshop is virtual through a combination of lectures, sharing of real-life examples and group exercises.
• Improve your knowledge of the current cybersecurity threat landscape.
• Improve your knowledge of cyber threat actors, their motivation and the main threat vectors being used.
• Learn about the impact of key emerging technologies on cybersecurity.
• Improve yourunderstandingof cybersecurity frameworks, standards andguidelines.
• Improve your understanding of cybersecurity related laws and regulations and many more
Who should attend?
Most relevant but not restricted to Pharmaceutical industry heads, managers and business executives of:
• Risk Management
• Internal Audit
• Legal and Compliance
• Data Protection
• Information Technology
• Operational Technology