Real-World Data (RWD) has become a fundamental tool for the development and demonstration of the value of any new health technology, through the observation of what happens in real clinical practice. Real-World Evidence (RWE) is a key opportunity to better understand the disease, patient needs, and to improve healthcare processes. RWE promises that a rich diversity of data collected from extremely large patient samples will produce more precise, targeted, and therefore more effective healthcare at the individual patient level. These basics information will be revised to envision how real-world evidence should be incorporated throughout the product’s lifecycle to ensure a significant value during its launch and commercialization.
• Identify and prioritize the different RWE needs throughout the product lifecycle.
• Identify RWD sources
• Plan RWD projects able to support the value proposition of your product during the whole lifecycle
• Apply the observational approach to evaluate “unmet needs” during the clinical development
Who should attend?
Professionals working in:
- Medical Affairs
- Market Access
- Drug Development
- Clinical Research
- Real World Evidence generation
- HEOR of pharmaceutical and biotech
- Research Organization