Gamification has gained a lot of attention lately, in particular in the world of Human Resources. It was said to be a great method for increasing employee motivation, engagement and efficiency – a goal that every company strives for. But how can you apply gamification in practice? How do you design and build the gamified process for success?
At this interactive MasterClass An Coppens will aim to pass her skills on gamification design to HR professionals. The participants will work together through best practices and frameworks for gamification directly applied to HR processes.
- Best practices
- Case studies
- Templates and Step-by-step guides
- Specific and exceptional educational insights combining modern theories and practical examples
- Workshop using advanced international experience and knowledge of high-level expert
- Special materials and templates for future use by the participants in their work
By the end of the workshop, the participants will:
- Have experienced the gamification design process first hand
- Understand the stages of HR processes that can be gamified
- Learn what questions to ask and what pitfalls to watch out for by applying design to a HR scenario
- Gain new tools to work with once they go back to work
- Get a chance to walk out with a great plan for implementation at work
- Have experienced gamification throughout the day