The training will be not only presentations but also group discussions and also practical workshops where the delegates get a chance to practice the skills they would be introduced to during the seminar such as CPR, use of an AED and practicing using both haemostic dressings and improvised dressings.
- Have a better understanding of First Aid Procedures in the HSE Environment & why it is important as a life skill for the employee.
- How catastrophic bleed management can save lives using both haemostic and improvised dressings.
- How behavioral safety can influence safer working practices in the HSE Environment for both employer and employees.
- Importance of Investing In Fire Safety Training For Staff.
- Why Critical Incident Management Awareness Training is vital to the corporate world in the current security climate where companies have a duty of care to their staff.
- Why crisis, disaster, risk management can prepare a company for a natural or man-made disaster.