The ECL MasterClass was designed to improve the level of knowledge in the field of modelling requirements from IFRS 9, the EBA Stresstest-Methodology, the EBA IRB-Guidelines and the upcoming Basel IV standards.
The MasterClass approach is vastly practical. It will help you to understand fundamental concepts and principles underlying the many new regulations and equip participants with the knowledge to handle the practical implementation challenges and to sort out the complex differences.
One of the reasons why GLC MasterClasses stand out from others is that our participants gain not only the knowledge from highly experienced and specialized professionals, but also learn how to apply the gained insights in real life.
The ECL MasterClass is essential for professionals in the field of accounting, auditing and finance, who are aiming for career development. The MasterClass will cover new regulatory topics, especially the Credit Risk Stress test, beside basic ethics.
- Best practices
- Regulatory insight
- Case studies
- Templates and Step-by-step guides
- Learn how to interpret accounting requirements of IFRS 9 into a model context
- Find out how to align International Accounting Standards and EBA Requirements on EL-Provisions
- Run EBA-Stress Test on IFRS 9 data
- Combine EBA Baseline and Adverse Scenarios with IFRS 9 models
- Integrate Stress Test Foresight and Migration Methodologies
- Run SICR in a Stress Test Framework
- Observe SSM Guidance on NPL Valuation and Management
- Establish issues and solutions of 12 month and lifetime PD measurement
- Understand Steering Profits and Risks based on IFRS 9 and Integration of Stress Tests
- Unveil EBA- and ECB-Impact Assessments with overview on current Supervisory Responses to IFRS 9
- Become aware of critical issues to be solved with IFRS 9 in defaults, NPLs and Stage 3
- Determine Regulatory Capital: CRR and IFRS 9
- Determine the Basel and EBA Guidelines on ECL and current ECB developments
- Uncover Best Practice from the Supervisory Discussions with European Banks
- Identify how to combine the hedge accounting model and 3 Stage Provisions in IFRS 9