In this 2-day training you will learn how to build machine learning applications and deploy them in your own organization. You will learn all about loading and processing data, creating regression models, evaluating predictions, classify and cluster data, improve models by combining them into ensembles, and many other AI tricks.
You will learn how to smartly implement AI and machine learning techniques in business software. We will cover use case like automatic text analysis, revenue growth prediction, suspicious transaction flagging, and many others.
During the course Mark Farragher will share many tips and tricks on how you can start
introducing AI and data science functionality to your business today with just a few lines of code.
This course features technology demos that use the C# programming language and the Microsoft ML.NET machine learning library. The code will be made available to all participants.
• Have experienced machine learning first hand
• Understand the stages of a machine learning process
• Learn what pitfalls to watch out for when implementing machine learning in your organization
• Discover what works and what doesn’t work in machine learning
• Gain actionable AI tools to use when you go back to work
• Get a chance to walk out with a great plan on how to AI-enable your work
• Have learned about many examples of how machine learning can benefit organizations