The Smart Contracts MasterClass is targeted towards people who want an introduction to the topic and its principal applicability from a corporate perspective, its history and potential. In this MasterClass, you will learn how the underlying technology of Blockchain has developed, how Decentralised Applications (DAPPS) work and how they can be deployed in line with a companies’ objectives. This MasterClass will not cover programming, coding, or the actual development of Smart Contracts but look at this emerging technology from a business perspective.
By the end of the MasterClass, the participants will understand
- How Decentralised Applications (DAPPS) work
- The principles of Smart Contracts from Ethereum to Corporate Use Cases
- How corporates can benefit from Blockchains, Smart Contracts
- Financial risk, investment risk, and risk mitigation of Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology
- What speaks against adopting DLT