Office Assistant - Budapest, Hungary
We are an industry leader in the field of virtual training, in-house training and conference organizing both in Europe and in the US. Our company provides an exclusive business platform, networking and learning opportunity by bringing professionals on highly interactive B2B events. We put a huge emphasis on all details related to our events; selecting the best platform for our events, putting together a program with emerging topics and invite distinguished experts to speak and share their knowledge.
We are currently looking for a full-time Office Assistant to join our production team in our Budapest office as soon as possible.
We are looking for Someone who can....
- Moderating virtual trainings (In the US and EU market)
- Handling incoming calls
- Handling incoming emails
- Managing HR related tasks (e.g.: recruitment, onboarding, incentives, team buildings)
- Replacing finance in case of holiday or sickness
- Supporting coordinators and producers on daily activities
- Other administrative tasks
- Excellent verbal and written English and Hungarian language skills
- Excellent understanding of MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experienced organisation skills, logical thinking
- Detail-oriented, accurate and precise in delivery of tasks
- Energetic and positive demeanour
- Available to travel abroad for a period of time for executing and attending event
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty when something needs to be done
- Candidates must reside near Budapest, Hungary
- EU Citizens Preferred if a need arises to travel abroad for a period of time for executing and attending event.
Please send your CV with your salary expectation to: email@example.com