Payment Collection Officer - Colombo, Sri Lanka
We are an industry leader in the field of conference, training and in-house training organizing in Europe and in the US, Our Company provides an exclusive business platform and networking opportunity by bringing professionals on highly interactive B2B events. We put a huge emphasis on all details related to our events; selecting the perfect venue, putting together a program with emerging topics and invite distinguished experts to speak and share their knowledge.
- Achieve assigned monthly recovery and collection target.
- Achieve weekly phasing of collection.
- Responsible in managing recovery activities of assigned areas.
- Responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction on the service provided, processing and sending of notices and reminders.
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Ability to coordinate between all departments internally and also with clients in resolving customer escalations.
- should be a good team player who possess strong interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure.
- Record and update all daily activities accurately to generate reports.
- Fluency in English and excellent negotiation & communication skills.
- Age between 23 - 30 years.
- Previous experience in Customer Service & Payment Collection will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work late hour shift (11.30 a.m. - 8.30 p.m.).
- Expertise in Ms. Office applications.
Work Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Send your resumes to email@example.com
For more information please visit: www.glceurope.com