Terms and ConditionsAdam Soos2018-09-07T09:21:30+01:00
Terms and Conditions
Attendance at any conference/training organised by Global Leading Conferences Kft. (hereinafter referred to as “GLC”, registered address in Hungary: 1134 Budapest, Váci út 19. VAT Reg. No.: HU23157653) is subject to our Terms and Conditions. By registering for any of our events by e-mail/telephone/fax, the client accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. Payment terms. GLC requires the full payment of the registration fee within 5 working days from the issue date of the invoice. GLC reserves the right to refuse entry to any client who has not paid their invoice. The registration fee includes: conference documentation, admission to all conference sessions, lunches and refreshments, admission to networking social events. The registration fee does not include: travel, hotel accommodation, transfers or insurance.
All prices given are net prices. VAT is only charged in the following cases: the client is resident in Hungary; the client is a private individual; the client is based in the European Union, but does not hold a valid EU VAT registration number. In these cases, additional 27% VAT will be charged.
2. Hotel accommodation. A special, reduced rate may be available at the hotel hosting the event. Please note that the number of rooms available through this special rate is limited, thus we recommend that our clients book their accommodations as soon as possible.
3. Cancellation policy. The client has the right to cancel his/her registration in the event in accordance with our cancellation policy, which is the following: There is a 50% liability on all conference registrations once made, whether the booking was made through our website or via e–mail/ telephone/ fax. If the client cancels with more than 8 weeks’ advance notice, GLC shall be entitled to an amount equivalent to 50% of the conference fee and 22 EUR administration charge. In case the client has already made his/her payment, this will be deducted from the conference fee GLC has already received and the remainder will be refunded. If no conference fee has been received prior to the cancellation request, GLC will issue an invoice for the cancellation fee (the amount equivalent to 50% of the conference fee and 22 EUR administration charge), which the client must pay immediately upon receipt. No refunds are available for cancellations received with 8 weeks’ (or less) advance notice or in case the client fails to attend the conference. In these cases, the full amount of the conference fee must be paid.
4. Cancellation by GLC. While every reasonable effort is made to adhere to the advertised program, circumstances can arise which may cause changes in the program, including but not limited to changes in the content, date(s), location or venue, or special features of the planned event. Such circumstances include but are not limited to acts of terrorism, war, extreme weather conditions, compliance with government requests, orders and legal requirements, failure to third party suppliers to timely deliver, and failure to register the minimum target amount of attendees for a given event. GLC reserves the right to change the content, date(s), location or venue and/or special features of an event, to merge the event with another event, or to postpone it or cancel it entirely as appropriate under the circumstances. The client agrees that GLC shall not be liable for any cost, damage or expense which may be incurred by client as a consequence of the event being so changed, merged, postponed or cancelled and client agrees to hold GLC harmless and to indemnify GLC in case of liability caused by any such changes, mergers, postponements or cancellations.
5. Cancellation of the event. In case GLC cancels an event, GLC may offer the client a full credit up to the amount paid by the client to GLC. This credit shall be valid for up to one year from the issue date of the invoice to attend any GLC-sponsored event. The client shall not be entitled to this credit as a contractual right.
6. This contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Hungary (not including its conflict of laws and provisions). Any disputes arising out of this contract shall be brought before the courts of Hungary situated in the city of Budapest in Hungary. At its sole discretion, GLC may elect to bring any dispute arising under this contract to the jurisdiction of the courts in which the client’s offices are located.
7. Any terms and conditions contained in the client’s acceptance which contradict or are different from the terms and conditions shall not become part of the contract unless individually negotiated with GLC and expressly accepted by GLC.
8. Other currencies. In case the client requires payment in other than the official currency (EUR), GLC reserves the right to apply 8% currency risk surcharge to the actual exchange rate.
9. Social media contest vouchers.
Only one discount Voucher can be used per person for 1 GLC event and can be used only once.
This Voucher is valid for any of the Conferences. This Voucher is not valid for other types of events like Trainings, MasterClasses or In-house Trainings etc.
Please present your Voucher to the sales representative when registering for the event.
The Voucher is not redeemable (neither for free nor for cash) and is not for resale or donation.
Discount Vouchers are not valid in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
Value of vouchers is in Euros (€).
Valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
All disputes are subject to goodwill agreement or jurisdiction of Hungary only.