This innovative new programme is experiential and empowering. It will equip you with both the skills to coach and to coach the coaches. Designed for existing managers of all levels this 2-day programme will provide you with practical skills to unlock the potential of teams and individuals and raise awareness.
- Be able to facilitate a coaching dialogue to enable another person to answer their own questions
- Understand how to create a coaching culture in your organisation and the power of learning organisations,
- Have the skills to coach and coach coaches including advanced listening and questioning skills,
- Be able to coach yourself to improve self-awareness, self-esteem and to overcome personal barriers,
- Understand the power of goal setting and how to empower people to be proactive, take decisions, and to take steps towards personal growth.
Who should attend?
- Senior Managers
- Senior Leaders
- Heads of Departments
- VP’s and Directors
- Managing Directors
- Team Leaders
- Team Managers
- Performance Coaches
- Learning and Development and HR people
- Anybody looking to gain coaching skills – unlocking the potential to improve performance