“Coaching is not just a practice for experienced professionals. It is a skill used by managers at all levels to empower teams and drive performance. Every employee has untapped potential and can achieve much more than they are currently aware of. In today’s rapidly changing environment organisations need managers who can facilitate change and get the best out of people. It has been proven that a coaching culture will thrive despite facing external challenges because it is a creative environment. You don’t need years of expertise to be a coach you simply need to develop your communication skills. Organisations who are doing this in theworld right now are the most successful and consistently receive awards for being the top places to work.”
– Rowena Khanna- Course Leader
This innovative new programme is experiential and empowering. It will equip you with both the skills to coach and to coach the coaches. Designed for existing managers of all levels this 4 day programme will provide you with practical skills to unlock the potential of teams and individuals and raise awareness.
By the end of this course you will:
- Be able to facilitate a coaching dialogue to enable another person to answer their own questions
- Understand how to create a coaching culture in your organisation and the power of learning organisations,
- Have the skills to coach and coach coaches including advanced listening and questioning skills,
- Be able to coach yourself to improve self-awareness, self-esteem and to overcome personal barriers,
- Understand the power of goal setting and how to empower people to be proactive, take decisions and to take steps towards personal growth.
Rowena Khanna is a learning and development specialist with over 20 years experience. She runs her own training company/coaching practice and has broad experience working with leadership teams and managers in both public and private sector organisations across the UK and worldwide.
Rowena has an excellent reputation as an Executive/performance coach and selected coach at the London Business School. Since 2008 Rowena has run her own business offering management development, personal development and coaching solutions. She has worked throughout the Middle East running inspirational events for over 10 years and specializes in working with diverse audiences and particularly with groups of women. Her events are fully participative with psychological depth and and lots of practical examples.