Gamification has gained a lot of attention lately, in particular in the world of Human Resources. It was said to be a great method for increasing employee motivation, engagement and efficiency – a goal that every company strives for. But how can you apply gamification in practice? How do you design and build the gamified process for success?
At this interactive MasterClass An Coppens will aim to pass her skills on gamification design to HR professionals. The participants will work together through best practices and frameworks for gamification directly applied to HR processes.
- Best practices
- Case studies
- Templates and Step-by-step guides
- Specific and exceptional educational insights combining modern theories and practical examples
- Workshop using advanced international experience and knowledge of high-level expert
- Special materials and templates for future use by the participants in their work
By the end of the workshop, the participants will:
- Have experienced the gamification design process first hand
- Understand the stages of HR processes that can be gamified
- Learn what questions to ask and what pitfalls to watch out for by applying design to an HR scenario
- Gain new tools to work with once they go back to work
- Get a chance to walk out with a great plan for implementation at work
- Have experienced gamification throughout the day
An Coppens is the Chief Game Changer at Gamification Nation Ltd, which offers gamification design solutions and an online gamification community. The company is based in London and serving clients worldwide from well-known brands to smaller product focused SME’s. Her solutions are designed to encourage winning behaviors and improve business results in the areas of sales, marketing, HR, learning and productivity. She is an award winning business coach, speaker, learning & development professional and author of several books including “Gamification in business” and “Tapping into crowd”. In February 2016 she was recognized at the World HRD Congress in Mumbai as an HR tech visionary.
In her career An has worked in learning and development and change management roles for Modern Times Group, Xigma Management Consultants, Philips Electronics and Arthur Andersen Business Consulting. She was a guest expert on the TV show “How long will you live” for RTE in Ireland. For 10 years An ran a successful business coaching practice in Cork, Ireland with B/Right Business Coaching. She holds a BA (Hon) in International Marketing and Languages from Dublin City University and an MBA from the Open University Business School in the UK. She holds a gamification master qualification from the Engagement Alliance and has completed a number of online gamification courses.
Projects she has worked on included reviewing onboarding of sales staff and their recognition, assisting managers with getting ready for new hires, website gamification, gamification of an in-house learning curriculum, membership site gamification, etc. Increasing engagement is always our key focus.
Awards and achievements:
Chief Game Changer at Gamification Nation Ltd.
Gamification Design Master by Engagement Alliance
Master’s degree in business administration (management)
Member of UKIE – the only trade body for the UK’s games and interactive entertainment industry