A unique comprehensive and dynamic training programme for senior executives, finance managers, and practicing sales professionals.
The course focus is on the need to ensure that business teams perform to maximum efficiency. Personnel within the company, who are involved in developing and improving sales and the relationships with customers and whose actions can influence the customer’s decisions will all benefit from this programme. Presented in modules over two days the programme includes seminar modules, proactive workshops, case studies, video interviews, the potential for role play, and the opportunity to discuss examples in case study format from other companies.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Maximise the business pipeline and your sales results
- Identify and satisfy the needs of your customer
- Learn the process of implementing a sales programme for success
- Enhance the role of sales professionals in tough times
Who should attend?
This course is for professionals from the industries such as Banks, Finance Houses, Insurance companies, Retail organisations, Industrial equipment manufacturers, Industrial equipment distributors and On-line retailers, with positions including:
• Sales managers
• Senior sales personnel
• Marketing managers
• Marketing executives
• Finance managers
• Management accountants
• Customer relationship managers
• Front line sales teams
• On-line sales executives
• Market analysts
• Business development managers
• Business planning managers