We are in a ‘New Normal’ and have become so in an abnormal speed. Through inter-active webinars we will emphasize the importance of leadership to deal with the sudden changes so as to deliver improved organisational performance and re establish the organisations in the ‘new normal’.
The Masterclass will include exercises and activities practical in nature for accelerated learning based on real life experiences, and case studies.
- Stand-out as a Leader by mastering and defining your purpose, leveraging your
strengths, influencing people, dealing with conflict, empowering followers and
- The course will draw upon the the best selling Leadership Manual, ‘How to Lead Smart
People’ co authored by the presenter in the business bestseller books list since May
2019 and Final List for Best Business Book 2020 and the Chartered Management
Institute’s Best Management Book 2020
- Recognise and leverage your strongest traits – and flexibly adapt and improve on your
- Work actively in groups, support and challenge each other to explore your leadership
style and impact as a leader.
Who should attend?
– General managers
– Research and Development professionals
– Project managers
– Human resources practitioners
– Legal practitioners
– Smart professionals