This event will take participants on a journey of self-discovery and self-mastery. It will enable participants to understand and leverage their core strengths to become authentic leaders and role models who empower others. Participants will develop leadership and coaching skills, confidence, self-awareness, and understanding of core competencies and strengths. The interactive sessions will give you practical tools and will increase your confidence.
- Understand yourself as an empowered leader and identify strategies for overcoming
the challenges facing women as leaders in the workplace
- Explore leadership attributes and their associated behaviours that need to be demon
strated within your work environment
- Identify your communication preferences and how to communicate effectively in all
directions using the appropriate language, tone and levels of assertion
- To know how to develop self-awareness, charisma and energy from the inside-out in
yourself and others and inspire a high-performing culture through being a great role
model and motivator
- Practice delivering impactful proposals and chairing meetings to get results and a clear
- Develop your emotional intelligence when dealing with conflict and challenging
behaviours in meetings and across departments
- Experience the value and power of coaching as a change management intervention for
unlocking the potential and creating a culture of learning throughout your organization
As a consequence of attending this programme you will:
- Be empowered and know how to empower others around you
- Understand your leadership style, capacity and attributes so that you can return to the
workplace and discuss your future progression within the organization
- Refine your ability to communicate in a variety of styles in all directions across the
- Gain the skills to influence and sell ideas in meetings
- Understand your emotional competencies and how to demonstrate emotional intelligence
and support others to improve their ability to manage conflict and challenging
- Know how to coach skills and behaviours during the evolution of a team and know how to
adapt your leadership style in every conversations
- Know how to deliver structured and professional positive and negative feedback to get
- Believe in yourself, your abilities and your potential as a current or future leader
You will complete three psychometric tests to strengthen your skills in a management or
leadership role. About the psychometric tests:
1. Social Styles: This is a communication styles questionnaire which we will use to explore
relationship dynamics and how to adapt your communication style in various challenging
situations with internal and external customers or colleagues.
2. EQ Competencies: These questionnaires will help you look at your strengths and
weaknesses in terms of your emotional intelligence.
Rowena Khanna is a learning and development specialist with over 20 years experience. She runs her own training company/coaching practice and has broad experience working with leadership teams and managers in both public and private sector organisations across the UK and worldwide.
Rowena has an excellent reputation as an Executive/performance coach and selected coach at the London Business School. Since 2008 Rowena has run her own business offering management development, personal development and coaching solutions. She has worked throughout the Middle East running inspirational events for over 10 years and specializes in working with diverse audiences and particularly with groups of women. Her events are fully participative with psychological depth and and lots of practical examples.
A participant wrote:
“I love attending Rowena’s programmes because she always makes me think about myself and how I communicate with others. She is extremely warm, knowledgeable and engaging. I always leave the event feeling empowered to return to work with a whole new approach to my job. She is brilliant at following up after the programme too and is always available for on-going coaching sessions.”
Female HR Manager, Doha